A Client Success Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with clients to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. Client Success Managers also provide technical support to clients with the goal of keeping them satisfied with products and services. As part of the Calero Software Sales team, this role will be primarily responsible for the relationship, retention and growth of Calero Software's existing enterprise client base. The mission is to gain a deep understanding of our clients' business needs in order to maximize value and delight our clients.
Bachelors' Degree in a relevant field is required, with 5-10 years of Account Management or Sales experience with Fortune 1000 clients having solutions that are related to software, IT, SaaS and/or Managed Services (annual recurring revenue >$100K). You should also have a proven track record for meeting quota, driving retention and creating growth. Previous experience with Calero's principal solutions is a plus. This role is seen as an individual contributor with no direct supervisory responsibilities. A minimum of 25% travel is expected.
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Meeting quota-based revenue retention and revenue growth targets within assigned customer portfolio
- Establishing relationships with the channel partner team, client project sponsors, executive leaders and solution managers
- Advocate client's perspective to Calero internal stakeholders
- Plan, negotiate and secure contract renewals with clients through channel partners
- Preparation of business cases, pricing, proposal, presentations and renewal documents
- Coach clients on best utilization of Calero solutions