This role will be tasked with providing support and maintenance for Calero's computer desktop environment. To do this, you will be analyzing requirements, resolving problems, and installing hardware/software solutions, through the administration and internal support of Calero's PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment.
Additional responsibilites include, but are not limited to:
- Making sure you are providing help desk support and resolving problems to the satifaction of the end user
- Continuously monitoring and quickly responding to requests that are sent through the IT help desk ticket system queue; based on FIFO priority
- Modification of configurations, utilities, software setting defaults for local workstations
- Assist with the IT tasks associated with onboarding new Calero team members
- Conduct the installation, testing and configuration of new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Maintain responsibility for equipment inventory, software and software licenses
- Perform the assignments to users and computers into their proper groups in Active Directory
Sucdessful candidates in this role will have obtained an Associates' Degree in System Administration, IT-related programs or equivalent experience. You should have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in English and Dutch. Security must be part of your mindset.
You'll be working with programs and concepts such as TCP/IP networks, routing/switching concepts, Microsoft Windows client and server platforms, VMWare hypervisors and servers, as well as Microsfot server applications.