The RVP of Sales is a senior Sales executive focused on organizations that have the potential for total contract value of $500K or higher, which generally comes from Fortune 1500 companies. The RVP will leverage their past success and relationships to create new Calero sales opportunities, as well as working opportunities generated by Calero Marketing and Channel campaigns. The RVP of Sales will carry an annual recurring revenue quota of $1M, and have a competitive base salary commensurate with their track record.
Successful candidates will have a Bachelors' Degree, along with a minimum of 5 years of direct sales experience where you've successfully engaged senior level IT and/or Finance leaders (average TCV was >$250K per transaction). You must be familiar with IT, Telecommunications (wired and mobility) and Cloud technologies. An advanced skill level in Microsoft Office Suite of products is required along with proficiency in Salesforce.com.
You will be supported by Inside Sales reps that will assist in qualifying leads, a dynamic sales operations team that will process orders and tackle contract challenges, outstanding sales engineering support within your region, as well as in-house counsel that will provide guidance on legal matters.
This position is seen as an individual contributor with no direct supervisory responsibilities. A minimum of 25% travel will be required.
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and presenting a thorough territory plan within the first 90-days of joining Calero Software
- Closing new accounts as well as some existing customer opportunities
- Using Salesforce.com to track all opportunity details
- Manage all stages of the pipeline development
- Provide weekly reporting of pipeline and forecast
- Engage with new prospects and quickly establish credibility along with on-going collaborative communication
Experience should include:
- Previous experience and success in telecommunications expense management and/or managed mobility services
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota
- Experience in consultative selling
- Proven success in prospecting and building a pipeline
- Experience or training in large account management and complex sales best practices
- Proficiency in consultative and structured problem-solving
- Exceptional organizational, presentation and communication skills - both verbal and written