The VP of Operations will have proven experience in leadership and management with an established Managed Services organization. Calero is seeking someone who has that 'roll up your sleeves', hands-on and get involved attitude for this role. You will be required to have an intimate knowledge of a client services/managed services/help desk division. The successful incumbant will be involved in strategic planning and goal-setting, as well as for directing the operations of the company to support its goals.
Your responsibilities surround, but are not limited to the following:
- Leadership and management for Operations Managers and Team Leads where you will provide them with direction on staffing, goal and objective setting and achievement
- Fostering a culture aimed at accountability, engagement, continuous improvement and business objectives
- Strategizing, designing and implementing key initiatives and programs
- Developing and directing the management of the Operations team to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction through improved efficiencies
- Assessing the present state of transactional capabilities, ultimately developing a strategic plan for long-term scalable capabilities
- Interaction regularly with the Executive team as well as the individual department heads to ensure that the operational priorities are aligned with the total company direction
Candidates should possess a Bachelors' Degree in Business Administration or a related field; an MBA is preferred.
You are required to have at least 15 years of customer support experience with a proven success record working with top-tier software and managed services business solutions organizations, along with 7+ years of management experience in a managed services/global support environment.
Be able to speak to your experience and focus on the delivery of exceptional customer service experiences through a consultative, relationship-building approach.
Possess knowledge in, and experience with developing KPIs and the implementation of metrics to improve employee efficiency.
Demonstrate the practical application of Lean/Six Sigma principles within a Services organzation.