The Expense Specialist works to ensure the timely and accurate processing of invoices on behalf of Calero’s clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs audits and analytics on a wide range of wireline and wireless telecommunications services:
- Ensure Proper, timely and accurate invoice processing for assigned group of clients
- Execute client requirements for GL Coding and cost allocations
- Develops and submits AP files to clients for payment.
- Interacts with clients and carriers related to invoice processing
- Identifies, files and resolves disputes on behalf of the customer
- Works with telecommunications vendors to resolve billing issues
BA/BS degree (finance, business, mathematics or IT preferred), or the equivalent combination education and experience.
Experience and Training:
- 1-2 years Telecommunications billing experience
- Experience in direct client interaction is required.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Access
- Understanding of Telecommunications carriers billing, contracts, tariffs, services and fee structures.
- Understanding of network, usage and data structures.
- Analytical aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Focused and Results oriented
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner